Hey members! shiozu_san10
here, taking over as your new maintainer of asian_moosic
! Today marks the 2nd year anniversary of the community - I'm making this post on behalf of tokyo_hanabi
who founded and maintained the community for 2 whole years!
I'm not exactly a music guru, but I know what I like and what sounds good to me XD I enjoy all kinds of asian music but am especially familiar with j-rock. Visual Kei (VK) is not my particular favorite and sometimes I laugh at awkward English lyrics. But enough about me, let's start:
GROUND RULES -->
1. This community will still be "friends-only" with open membership - (just click "join community" at the top of the profile page).
2. Only Asian music will be posted, i.e. do not post icons, merchandise/tickets to sell, personal introductions, etc. *Links to your community are allowed ONLY if the main purpose of your post is to share songs.*
3. There will be at least one weekly post.
4. NO flaming please! If you don't like an artist, don't be immature and go "ewww I hate so-and-so...their music sucks" -_-
5. Chatting is allowed but don't get too off-topic. ^^
6. Please please please comment if taking -- it's what fuels our posters or this comm will close down like it almost did!
7. If you would like to affiliate, please comment/message me and I will be happy to link to your community on the profile page.
8. Small requests are allowed but please don't expect an immediate result.
9. ENJOY THE MUSIC!
Now just a few questions - feel free to answer all or none XD -->
A. Should any member be allowed to post or should there be designated posters?
B. Who are your favorite artists?
C. Any other suggestions/questions?
It's pretty impressive that there are already 1000+ members so I hope to be able to share with you all! As you can see, this community will be revamped bit by bit. The above rules are on the profile page, however, changes will be made according to the replies to this post and will be highlighted for easy reference. Comment away, I'd like to hear from you guys!
EDIT - 1/9/08:
- Watch out for a new music post coming this week!
- Layout Test #1 - Nyappy Time! (is the font too light? does it display the header wrong?)
- Be sure to check this post again for updates!